7.14.2005

Junior High

They should not let the 8th graders onto the high school campus. They can't handle it. They get all whacked out and hyped up and wild. No 8th graders allowed. In fact, they should ban 9th graders, too. High school should start with 10th graders.

They could get a special campus for the 8th and 9th graders, with teachers who have infinite patience.

They should put them all on an island in the middle of the Pacific and bring them back when they tone. it. down.

Yes, an island. That'd be fantastic.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger leesepea said...

I had a very strong love/hate relationship with my eighth graders last year.

I loved it that they hated me.

*Wink*

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Janet. I'm using this 'badminton raquet' related site to contact people for advice on buying a badminton raquet. Do you know of any other site where I might get such advice? Many thanks

2:30 PM  
Blogger One Boys Mom said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home